Screening and Monitoring children:
We take Covid-19 seriously. We will take temperatures using a non-touch thermometer of all the children, their parents (who is dropping off the child) and all the staff member before entering the classroom.
No parent can enter the classroom. The drop off will be at the door.
The temperature check will happen periodically throughout the day.
- If the child develops a fever of 100.5 or above , will be sent home.
- We will also call parents if we see the child is coughing a lot or has 2 or more times diarrhea or vomiting.
Cleaning and disinfecting:
- We will use hospital standard non toxic cleaning supplies.
- We will be all the surfaces and learning materials throughout the day
- All napping mats will be cleaned on a daily basis which are labeled by child’s name.
- We will use to the sprayer to disinfect the playground equipment
- We will have air purifiers in each classroom.
- Children will have a strict routine of hand washing periodically and more frequently.
- We will create a lot of individual learning stations to minimize the exposure.
- Instead of state/CDC required1:12 ratio, we will have 1:8 teacher to child ratio.
- To help children learn social distancing, we will use dividers and label the areas clearly fr children to understand
- All teachers will be wearing a face mask and a face shield. We will encourage children to wear masks indoors
- Lunch table will be set up out side in the play area.